Rules and recommendations
What visitors may not do:
- Enter with a backpack or umbrella – there is a cloakroom available at reception;
- Use flash photography;
- Touch the art works;
- Cross the lines marked on the floor;
- Bring pets into the museum;
- Eat or drink;
- Lean against the wall;
- Talk loudly on a mobile phone.
Other rules and regulations:
- Admission is free, except where otherwise indicated;
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult;
- Respect the indications given by the museum assistants;
- Groups unaccompanied by a member of the Educational Service's staff must follow the rules indicated above;
- Wheelchairs and prams are permitted;
- In the event of an accident or incident which is out of the ordinary, contact a member of the security staff immediately;
- Under specific circumstances, extra rules may apply to certain art works or exhibitions;
- In the event of large numbers of visitors, access may be temporarily restricted.
Groups and schools:
- All groups must book in advance irrespective of whether taking part in a visit or activity organised by the Educational Service;
- Bookings must be made at least one week in advance by telephone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- At the time of booking, the Educational Service must be provided with all relevant details concerning the group;
- Number of visitors allowed per group: from 6 to 25, or 1 school class;
- Groups must arrive at the museum reception 10 minutes before the start of the visit so that it can begin on time;
- Non-compliance with the preceding rule will result in a shortened visit;
- Groups not accompanied by members of the Educational Service's staff may sketch and write with pencils in the exhibition area. The use of other materials is reserved for activities organised by the Educational Service.
Teachers and other group leaders are responsible for the behaviour and safety of their groups. Under no circumstances does the Museu Coleção Berardo assume this responsibility. Non-compliance with the museum rules will result in the termination of the visit.